Vanilla & pistachio tube
360g eggs, whole
90g egg yolks
270g sugar, granulated
90g flour, hard
30g pistachio paste
8g flavor lemon
METHOD OF PREPARATION
– use sponge method, warming eggs, sugar and salt to 45C
– spread mix on 1 silicone paper lined baking pans and bake at 215C for 5-7minutes.
Vanilla mascarpone cream
455g Mascarpone cheese
200g Heavy cream
20g Granulated sugar
1 Vanilla bean, seeds scraped
In the mixer with whisk attachment, whip the cheese, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean seeds on medium-high speed to soft peaks. Cover and chill until ready to use.
– Bloom gelatin
– Combine sugar, glucose, honey and the water(240g) bring to boil to 112C, then cool down to 99C.
– Add gelatins
– Using the whip attachment on high speed, until medium peaks form.
so, Vanilla & pistachio tube total spend:
each dessert :19.6/24=0.82
after design, each dessert sell $5.99
Almond savarin with raspberry sorbet
100g unsalted butter
60g almond paste
72g cake flour
– Set up oven to 205C
– Creaming butter, sugar and the almond paste on high speed.
– Add eggs one at a time.
– Using piping bag pipe a layer of the batter into 3-inch flexipan savarin molds.
– Bake until golden.
500g raspberry puree
– Heat the water, sugar and glucose mixture to 85C.
– Add the raspberry pruee in it.
– Process the sorbet base in an ice cream machine.
50g unsalted butter
50g egg whites
50g cake flour
– creaming butter and sugar.
– add egg whites and mix well.
-fold in flour.
so :o.5+o.5+o.o5= 1.05
after garnish with fruit and sauce, each dessert sell:$ 5.99
Almond sponge with dry Riesling wine
340g almond paste
397g whole eggs
23g egg yolks
99g cake flour
1.2g baking powder
142g butter, unsalted
– Whisking almond paste, eggs and egg yolks on medium speed until smooth.
– Add the sugar and salt and beat on high speed until doubled in volume
– Sift the flour and baking powder together.
595g whipping cream
210g Riesling wine
113g egg yolks
17g raspberry liqueur
– Whipping cream, refrigerate until needed.
– Combine the wine, sugar, egg yolks and gelatin, liqueur.
– Wisk the mixture until thickened and airy, cool to room temperature.
– Fold the egg yolks mixture into the whipped cream.
after garnish,each dessert sell:$ 7.99